Snowmobile World banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know the soundtracks for the sledneck movies? I..uh...borrowed them from Mr. KaZaa...and would like to get some of the songs from them. Thanks

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol..you know it!

·
Registered
222 Posts
I did the same as you , Rocketman.  Can you actually buy the soundtracks?  I would if I could.

·
Registered
2,908 Posts
I get all kinds of MP3's from kazaa,then burn a mixed cd and play 1 cd all the way to cochrane and never hear the same song twice

·
Registered
124 Posts
man, get morphous, kazaa has all kinds of spywear in it, and spywear = bad.  morphous is exactily the same thing, just different name and no spywear.  

- Jason

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
not anymore Siv...morpheus sucks the big one with their new software...I used to use morpheus, now I switched to Kazaa

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Kazaa lets you download music as well as movies and other files.

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
I also use audiogalaxy and love it.  I have been using the AG satelite since Napsters demise....
I will check and see if I can't get the names for some of the soundtracks.

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Here is a list of songs on the slednecks4 video.
Hobrus cortus - Grindhouse a gogo
Bad Religion - I want to conquer the world
Skid Row - Youth Gone Wild
Pop Love - Crooked Angels
Rammstein - Links 234
Linkin Park - Paper Cut
Rage Against The Machine - Renegades Of Funk
Insolence - Poison Wall
Bloodhound Gang - I Hope You Die
Backbone 69 - This Life

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks Zert

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
Just what we need headbangers on snowmobiles  
 Just kidding. You ought to hear what the Moose in Bancroft is playing. I read that they had changed the format due to the whining up there. So on the way home from Apsley I put it on. Three syrupy songs the last one they said was Sugar Jones. That must be the only airplay they have gotten. The morning show on The Edge 102 in Toronto really ripped them when the release of their CD went straight into the toilet.  

So if you're staying in Bancroft or passing thru, bring your CDs.

·
1,327 Posts
Does anyone ever use a Portable MP3 player while riding??

I have one but I have never tried it.  I don't think it would cause any problems if the volume was kept low.  I use it riding my CBR 929 all the time and have had no problems.

I have stock pipes on my storm so it's not too loud.

I could be opening a big Can'O'Worms with this one. Everyone seems to have an opinion for this type of post.

Let's see what happens!

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
What's the can of worms? i've heard of riders doing it in the past. I see no problem. Are they afraid you aren't going to hear them come up behind you and not pull over instantly?

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
Shouldn't be a big deal.  It's not like you can hear all that much while riding anyway, especialy if you have pipes and silencer(aftermarket that is).  I don't see a problem, and if you have mirrors, just check them for riders behind you or ride fast enough so that no one can pass you!LOL  JUST KIDDING!

·
1,327 Posts
Thanks Phazerhater/Revrnd

My Thoughts exactly,

I am usually riding over the speed limit anyway.

I have a bit of a habit to break when looking behind me though.  I race motocross for about 10 years when I was younger and one of the hardest things to learn is not to look behind you when a faster rider comes up on you, just hold your line and let them pass.  

I find mirrors help quite a bit.

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
Speaking of mirrors, have you seen the picture of the REV with mirrors? I don't think Ski-doo will be selling a lot  

1 - 19 of 19 Posts