Snowmobile World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey dude - anything left up there?  the last rain killed our traisl.

I am heading for sudbury next weekend.  they got 60 cm over the last few days with more on the way!

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
Hey thundercatzr. We still have snow .The trails took a beating , studs are a nice option around here right now. Alot of the trails are still suprisingly good north of bancroft is better though a little more snow. I was thinking about going up to north bay area next week myself for a overnighter. I am going to Cochrane again on mar 7>12.  I just took this pic from my back deck.  It is cold out this morning

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
that is about the same as here - no studs, your gonna slip around.

North Bay got a good dumping  last week too - should be good.

your forecast has some snow in it, so maybe things will look up:

Tonight..Increasing cloudiness in the evening then 60 percent chance of light snow. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h overnight. Low minus 9.
Sunday..Light snow changing to rain. Wind south 20 km/h diminishing in the evening. High 3.
Monday..A few showers. Low zero. High 6.
Tuesday..Snow. Low minus 4. High plus 1.
Wednesday..Light snow. Low minus 6. High zero. Normals for the period..Low minus 12. High minus 1.

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
Other than monday's report im smilin now. North of Bancroft around menuth the trails are quite good. Gonna take the gade out for a ride in my backyard lol ill post some pics after.

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
The marsh is frozen solid.  

Lots of animal activity  you would swear there were herds of deer by the amount of tracks down here.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts