Snowmobile World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For Sale.....1996 670 MXZ "S chassi" , motor refreshed, 1 inch track, 10 inch suspension no marks great sled
.....must sell thinking of moving out west.... $2800.00 or offer

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
refresh your motor --seals , rings , pistons , gaskets add it up Cn or Usa see what you get. Add in a skid , chassi , track , ski's Then think limited Edition 1996 MXZ 670
...... Thanks for your thoughts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:lookaround:
refresh your motor --seals , rings , pistons , gaskets add it up Cn or Usa see what you get. Add in a skid , chassi , track , ski's Then think limited Edition 1996 MXZ 670
...... Thanks for your thoughts[/b]
Come on guys, or is everyone one just window shopping . I thought I might get more interest than that, surely someone with an off brand (cat,polaris,yamahaha) might want to move up to a real brand of sled, just Doo it .

·
Registered
795 Posts
:lookaround:
Come on guys, or is everyone one just window shopping . I thought I might get more interest than that, surely someone with an off brand (cat,polaris,yamahaha) might want to move up to a real brand of sled, just Doo it .[/b]
I hate to say it, because it sucks when dump money in to the sled that will not get back. Your price is a little high. If the sled is in mint conditon pictures will help. The limited edition dosen't seem to mean anything anymore unless it is over 30 years old. I have been looking for a 670 MXZ & I have seen 98's for around $2000.

·
Registered
593 Posts
I hate to say it, because it sucks when dump money in to the sled that will not get back. Your price is a little high. If the sled is in mint conditon pictures will help. The limited edition dosen't seem to mean anything anymore unless it is over 30 years old. I have been looking for a 670 MXZ & I have seen 98's for around $2000.[/b]
I agree. 2800 seems high. Now once the snow flies you will have a better chance getting prime dollar but right now the only people who are looking are looking for deals. A rebuilt motor doesn't gurantee much more money, it just comes with riding.

What kind of 10 inch suspension. Are you talking aftermarket? M10? More details might help.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I agree. 2800 seems high. Now once the snow flies you will have a better chance getting prime dollar but right now the only people who are looking are looking for deals. A rebuilt motor doesn't gurantee much more money, it just comes with riding.

What kind of 10 inch suspension. Are you talking aftermarket? M10? More details might help.[/b]
Come'on guy's Thanks for the response, but if you know anything about rotax. 98 was the year they used plastic caged bearings and that was a NO-NO , bearing failure, crank , pistons , rods and chances are you ruined your crank case not if, but when it seized. Talk to your mechanics if your not sure of problem years.
As for the 10" suspension , that was the first model year with SC10" and it worked great , but as it was tiring it was checked and we bumped the springs to mach springs to stiffen the ride up . I try to look after my ride and keep ahead of the problems. When I buy anything used I want bills to prove part input. Motor rebuild, if I buy, usually I figure on rebuilding unless that is covered in the deal and there are bills to prove or I talk to the mechanic as for the price I hate to start low and then tell the buyer he has to bid higher than the asking price , it usually turns the buyer off . So PM me and make an offer. Thanks for the response. Picture to follow.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts