Snowmobile World banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FOR SALE -

I WOULD LIKE TO SELL IN ONE LOT, BUT WE WILL SEE HOW IT GOES.

1997 POLARIS SUPER SPORT 550 FAN COOLED CHASSIS. PRETTY MUCH COMPLETE, I SWAPPED OUT THE JACKSHAFT AND SECONDARY. SLED HAS 120 MILES SHOWING ON THE ODOMETER, BUT WAS RECNETLY REPLACED BEFORE I BOUGHT IT AS A BASKET CASE. CONTROL ARMS ARE IN GOOD SHAPE, BUT THE SWAY BAR IS DANGLING. SEAT HAS BEEN FIXED WITH TAPE. REAR SUPENSION SEEMS OK, AND THE TRACK IS STUDDED . IT COULD BE A GOOD PARTS SLED, OR COULD BE PUT TOGETHER FOR A RUNNER.

ALSO, HAVE A BUNCH OF MICS PARTS FOR A 1992 POLARIS INDY LITE 440.

I TORE THE SLED DOWN -THE TUNNEL WAS IN BAD SHAPE. THE SKID IS COMPLETE, AND ALL IDLERS SEEM OK, ALONG WITH THE DRIVE COG. I HAVE A GEARCASE AND GEARS. THE COOLERS ARE USED, BUT HELD ANTIFREEZE. THE GAUGE POD IS IN ONE PIECE, AND THE GAUGES WORKED. THE 440 MOTOR WAS RUNNING WHEN I TORE DOWN, AND HAS GOOD COMPRESSION. THE FRONT SUSPENSION IS THERE, ALONG WITH STEEL SKIS WITH SKINS ON. THE HOOD AND BELLYPAN ARE IN DECENT SHAPE FOR A '92, BUT THE NOSECONE WAS HURT BADLY.

THERE IS ALSO A FAN COOLED 440 MOTOR THAT HAS A BURNED PISTON. I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THIS, EXCEPT THE PARTS ARE ALL PRETTY MUCH THERE.

EMAI ME FOR MORE INFO AND PICTURES
[email protected]

PARTS ARE LOCATED IN NORTHEAST IOWA.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts