Snowmobile World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Hey SWWebmaster, is everyone forced to log in everytime or am i doing something wrong. I know in the past if u did not go on to the site for a long time you would have to log in but i can go off just for a day now and still have to log in. Is this normal or am i computer illiterate, which is very possible.  ( ha ha )

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
SUMMIT 7,go to the help faqs area in the upper right corner of your sceen,then click on logging in.  
 You need a cookie.

Last edited by mxz7 at June 07, 2002, 12:12pm

·
Banned
5,166 Posts
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SUMMIT 700 @ June 07, 2002, 12:42pm)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">

Hey SWWebmaster, is everyone forced to log in everytime or am i doing something wrong. I know in the past if u did not go on to the site for a long time you would have to log in but i can go off just for a day now and still have to log in. Is this normal or am i computer illiterate, which is very possible.  ( ha ha )[/b][/quote]
Actually, you will be logged in automatically if you click on any link once you hit the forums. The reason for the login issue is because the site is sending everyone to the forums with a snowmobileworld.com url. The forums are actually located at snowmobileworld-s2.com.

Until we fix this, the easy way is to enter the forums, then click on the  SNOWMOBILEWORLD FORUMS link under welcome guest. That will take you to the -s2 address and will auto log you in. Then book mark that page.

We will fix this when we change over to the new software.

Sorry.

·
Registered
858 Posts
Or doo like me, make it your homepage  

·
Registered
959 Posts
im with ac make it your homepage  
 thats what i did goes right to the AC fourm hehe

1 - 5 of 5 Posts