Snowmobile World banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
1,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well,

At the request of Permafrost I am making this post.

I am looking to join Team Renegade this season for some deep powder riding in Cochrane.

With this in mind I am planning to turn my 2000 Formula Z 700 into "FORMUGADE," by replacing the 121X.880 bombardier track with a 136X1.25 or 1.50 Camoplast.

I also want to keep it trailable but I don't really care about losing a few mph on the lakes.

Any other ideas I should consider!  

Thanks.

DP

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
I'm doing the same as you....got a line on a 2000 mxz 800 renegade....

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
What do you have planned for the skid frame DP. A  SC-10, II ,III, M10, M16 or  some rail extensions. Throw on a 9819 camo sneaker and some precision skis and you will have one bad a## FORMUGADE

·
1,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am going to get the rail extensions for the existing SC-10 II

I thought about going to an M-10 but I don't think the extra cost is worth it.

I have the precision skis on the machine already.  I just order the 1.25 Camo predator from Royal Distributing as well.

It also has a B&B trail canister.  They pipe and Y-Pipe have been coated by Jet-Hot.

I will be installing a Racepak II this weekend.

I just hope we get lots of snow this year.

Dp

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
I guess my 00 800 formulalll with a 136x 1 1/2 paddle track qualifies for that name. You guy's keep talk'in the talk instead of walk'in the walk!

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
sounds great dpaige,guess ill be meeting you also this winter

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (dpaige @ Sep. 23, 2002, 5:23pm)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I will be installing a Racepak II this weekend.[/b][/quote]
What's a Racepak?

·
Registered
176 Posts
I think that`s a gauge set up.. I ride in maine and do not see lot`s of power but have 2 friends who buth have renagades and love them 1 had a 97fz670 and the other has 2 machz 1 mxzx800 and he still rides the gade the most he said she is just as good if not better on the trails .  good luck on the transform

·
1,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (revrnd @ Sep. 23, 2002, 7:59pm)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (dpaige @ Sep. 23, 2002, 5:23pm)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I will be installing a Racepak II this weekend.[/b][/quote]
What's a Racepak?[/b][/quote]
Hey Revrnd,

A RacePak Avenger II is an EGT gauge setup.

Mine has 3 egt probes, 2 rpm pickups and a over-temp warning light that flashes when the probes pick up an exhaust temp that is too high.

You can find more info here:

www.exhaustgas.com

·
Registered
154 Posts
Sounds great dpaige, here's a picture of Panteraone and I's stretced sleds. Both are 136. The 01 is an M-10(soon to be expert X) and the 97 is just rail extensions.(soon to be 141)

Attachments

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
Regor whats that in the background? Is that RMK911's ride

Our SKS bud will be with us too. I read a report in snotech about the new SKS and they say it is amazing on the trails with bent rear rail section and great in the powder with the 144" Cant wait to do some powder drags against it with the gade this winter

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Hey regor, I see the 97 has an extra set of wheels in the back. I did that to mine last year before I rode it and found they weren't nessesary so I pitched them to get rid of the extra rotating weight. Just a thought for you.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Thanks for the info mikadoo.
Permafrost, rmk911's ride is a 2002 rmk 700 and he loves it. I'm a doo man myself but I think his ride is pretty awesome. The polaris in the pick is a stock XLT with a 1 1/4 track.

·
Registered
154 Posts
No it's not go4it's sled. Just a buddy from work. He's not a forum member so please STOP ASKING!!! LOL ???

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
go4it has a mxz380 fan with 800 decals on it :thumbsup: :devil:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts