Snowmobile World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i need a speedo for my 97 formula 3 600 and i cannot find anyone that even sells speedometers so im pretty much screwed ive checked the cable and its good i switched the cable over to the kilometers an hour but nothing so i figure its gotta be the guage itself

·
Registered
193 Posts
i need a speedo for my 97 formula 3 600 and i cannot find anyone that even sells speedometers so im pretty much screwed ive checked the cable and its good i switched the cable over to the kilometers an hour but nothing so i figure its gotta be the guage itself[/b]
Call the snowmobile salvage yards,Crash dummy

·
Premium Member
935 Posts
i need a speedo for my 97 formula 3 600 and i cannot find anyone that even sells speedometers so im pretty much screwed ive checked the cable and its good i switched the cable over to the kilometers an hour but nothing so i figure its gotta be the guage itself[/b]

There is one on eBay for a '96 Formula III 600.
I have dealt with the seller, and had no problems.
CLICK here to go to the listing.
Hope this is helpful to you, and welcome to the best snowmobile site on the web!

SWRules

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Is the cable turning when you spin the track?..It's usually the little plastic drive that the cable goes into on the front axle that strips out..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts