Snowmobile World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi

i bought a 1997 formula III 600 triple i was wondering if anyone knew how many hp it has and would i notice a big difference with a set of carbon tech reeds?

·
Registered
106 Posts
hi

i bought a 1997 formula III 600 triple i was wondering if anyone knew how many hp it has and would i notice a big difference with a set of carbon tech reeds?[/b]
hey
are you thinkin of ordering yer reeds from royaldistributing? i was thinkin about it and on the website when you look at the boyeson reeds it mentions you get enough to do yer sled but it says nothing for the carbon tech so i dont know if you hafta buy two sets or they send you the full set in one order.... i emailed them and asked but got no reply
just wonderin if you knew what the story was

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
Stock the FIII 600 HP changed from year to year, the 95 Early Build was 129hp, 96-97 were down to low 120s, then back to 125-127 for the 98 and laters with the end dump pipes.

Reeds will not net you big power, maybe a HP or two. If the reeds in it are in tired shape, you will probably feel more.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i am ordering the reeds from royal, i called them they said carbon tech comes with enough for every cylinder.

THANKS to all that replied :blahblah:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts