Snowmobile World banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 91 formula plus has some idling issue....

It seems like one carb is having trouble getting fuel as the other one has a smooth flow. I check the fuel lines for leaks and bends but it seemed ok... So now I am thinking I did something wrong when I replaced the throttle cable I never had it running before then I don't know. I replaced the crank vent hose and before that I noticed alot of air in the fuel lines but now its going away. I was able to drive it on my driveway and it has enough power to lift the front end off the ground without any driver input to the handle bars. But one of the fuel lines to one of the carbs has some air bubbles in it but I do not know where to start unless I have missed a block fuel line... And it will idle only with you pumping the primer every couple minutes. Any thoughts?

·
Registered
354 Posts
My 91 formula plus has some idling issue....
It seems like one carb is having trouble getting fuel as the other one has a smooth flow. I check the fuel lines for leaks and bends but it seemed ok... So now I am thinking I did something wrong when I replaced the throttle cable I never had it running before then I don't know. I replaced the crank vent hose and before that I noticed alot of air in the fuel lines but now its going away. I was able to drive it on my driveway and it has enough power to lift the front end off the ground without any driver input to the handle bars. But one of the fuel lines to one of the carbs has some air bubbles in it but I do not know where to start unless I have missed a block fuel line... And it will idle only with you pumping the primer every couple minutes. Any thoughts?[/b]

Clean the carbs.......

1 - 2 of 2 Posts