Snowmobile World banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
fellow tweakers,
is it possible to redrill the holes ,on the mounting bracket under the running board ,closer to the cab(in front of the original hole by 1/2") so that the rear suspension armature actually would be more upright therefore raising the rear end. anybody out there know if this would work or am i compromising anything by doing this?
thanks again all
d

·
Registered
795 Posts
fellow tweakers,
is it possible to redrill the holes ,on the mounting bracket under the running board ,closer to the cab(in front of the original hole by 1/2") so that the rear suspension armature actually would be more upright therefore raising the rear end. anybody out there know if this would work or am i compromising anything by doing this?
thanks again all
d[/b]
Do you still have the C-7 rear suspention? I would up grade it to a SC 10-2. This is a way better suspention. I have seen sleds with a SC 10-3 & a SC 10-4 but these suspentions have alot more travel & you will have to do work to the frt suspention. You will have to redrill the holes & move the rear brackets. If you are interested in changing your suspention, I know of a bunch places that sell used Ski Doo parts :D From what I heard it is well worth the upgrade.

·
Registered
4,869 Posts
Yup get a SC 10

did wonder for my 95

easy and cheap upgrade

all ya need is the SC 10 and 2 rear brackets of a SC 10 equipped sled ($50 for both new)

grind off from inside of the tunnel the 4 rear brackets(were the old C7 bolted)

front bolts in the same place rear hole is 24" 3/4 back from hole

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts