Snowmobile World banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there something wrong w/ the Forums today?? it doesnt seem like anyone is posting anything. I had a bit of trouble getting in earlier, it wouldnt let me in until just now. also my AIM is screwed up?? anyone else have these problems today?

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ahhh IC. just making sure its not my comp.

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Yeah, this sucks. I actually had to do real work this morning. :(

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
Corey has this is listed at the top of the message forums, but I will post it here for those that didn't see it...

SnowmobileWorld.com Message Forum Stability Issues:

Forum Users,

Recently, our message forums have experienced some technical difficulty and down time. This is due to the overwhelming growth of the site and the indication that a new snowmobiling season is upon us.

In the past few days, we have begun to stress our new server. While the initial server move was intended to prevent these type of issues in the first place, we have grown at a rapid pace, even further and faster than our original plan provided for.

Rest assured that we are making server improvements at this time, and expect these issues to be fully corrected soon. Please bare with us as we strive to make SnowmobileWorld.com even better...

SnowmobileWorld.com Team

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
My AIM wasn't connecting this morning, either. And our dsl connection has been slow as sin yesterday and today. I did a speed test yesterday and scored 70 kbps. Today it scored 46 kbps. A few months back we were scoring 300+ kpbs. Shoot, at home with dialup I run 49 kbps consistently. What the heck?

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
dood-i was going thru withdrawls with the site down!!scary.it's been down from 6a.m. est to about 2p.m. est.made me nervous!!! SWRules :nervous:

·
Coming 2 a Trail near You
2,267 Posts
Pretty much everyone was dropped off AIM last night.... The problem with the new DSL and Cable modems is that everyone is staying on AIM and AOl was not ready for the flood control... I was told this morning at work by a computer nut that occasionally if AIM cant keep up with the data they boot almost everyone off the system to regroup... My cable has slowed a bit too but that much I can not explain

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ya my cable got SOOOO SLOW, that i changed to DSL, its fast as hell, i love it.

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
I just now tried to get back on the site. Withdrawl wasn't the word for not being able to read the forums last night!! :( I'm sitting at one of the slowest positions in the room. I was almost out of my mind. :hallo09:

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
You guys with bad AIM should step closer to the bowl it's not as long as you think :D :D :D :D :D :withstupid: :blahblah: SWRules

·
Registered
384 Posts
well the plus side of this is we had a lot of people in the chat room last night..

·
Registered
959 Posts
yeah it kinda sucks that that site was down.. i thought i was gonna have to find a real life AHHH.. i havent had any problems with my aim lately you sure its not just your connection

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
well the site was just down for me again, for like 2hours! ahhhhhh i cant stand not coming on here.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts