Snowmobile World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently bought an f7 sabercat. When I start my sleds I always let them warm up to temp to help avoid fouling plugs, but this year I have killed 2 sets! has anyone had this problem with the f7?

P.S. this is the first fuely I've owned ;)

·
Registered
40 Posts
how long are you idling?, if i remember correctly in the manual for my 93 ext.mc.550 efi, it says to idle it till the rpms drop, that only takes a couple of minutes depending on how cold it is,you should check your owners manual to see how long to idle it,if your not idling it to long.,maybe your oil pump is out of adjustment? just a few thoughts,(peace)

·
Registered
33 Posts
I bought a F7 also. Performed GLS heat cylce break-in procedure posted on Amsnow and HCS. Warmed it up to temp several times and never fouled a plug. Something doesn't sound right there.

·
Registered
101 Posts
i'll be picking my F7 up on teusday, so i'll make sure to keep an eye out for this prob i'll post if i get the same prob

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
good ideas guys.. thanks :) like i said i never owned a fuely so i was just wondering if i was doing sonething wrong. the dealer where i bought it said the same about too much pre mix in the tank. god you guys are sharp :D lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts