Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found GPS on Lake Simcoe, if you can tell me where you lost it and what make and model, I will return it to the Owner.
If you have to ask where Lake Simcoe is..........I know it's not yours. :whistling:

OK, happy ending for owner, I tracked him down and met him today and returned his GPS.
He gave me a nice freshly caught white fish, he was happy and I got a nice dinner. :D

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
Garmin units have a page you can enter your name, rank & serial number in case something like this happens to you. It displays when you power up the unit.

·
Registered
252 Posts
now that is an honest person!!!!!!!!! nice to see someone is that honest in this day and age.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
So somebody marks where they are going to put the fish hut next winter with their GPS

And you go and take it.

·
Premium Member
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
now that is an honest person!!!!!!!!! nice to see someone is that honest in this day and age.[/b]
I'm just too dumb to use it myself. :confused:

·
Premium Member
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So somebody marks where they are going to put the fish hut next winter with their GPS

And you go and take it.[/b]
I almost ran over it with my snowmobile, not a hut within a mile.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Hi There
I will give a shot at it
It is a Garmin rhino 130 and at the mouth of the river

If that isn't right, I may have lost it somewhere else

Let me know and I will try again. It may not have been a garmin but I think it was

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hi There
I will give a shot at it

Let me know and I will try again. It may not have been a garmin but I think it was[/b]
"Let me know and I will try again?" As in, if it wasnt found there or is a different model i'll change my answer?

Confused

·
Premium Member
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hi There
I will give a shot at it

Let me know and I will try again. It may not have been a garmin but I think it was[/b]
I guess I didn't find yours James. Sorry.

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
"Let me know and I will try again?" As in, if it wasnt found there or is a different model i'll change my answer?

Confused[/b]
I think its called joking/sarcasim.......all in fun.

Snow4

·
Premium Member
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Found GPS on Lake Simcoe, if you can tell me where you lost it and what make and model, I will return it to the Owner.
If you have to ask where Lake Simcoe is..........I know it's not yours. :whistling:[/b]
Come on ONTARIO, ask your friends........who lost a GPS?
Don't make me learn how to use this thing. :(

·
Premium Member
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Have you tried to power it up to see if the owners info is on the opening page?[/b]
Nothing there.... :(

1 - 20 of 26 Posts