Snowmobile World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A buddy and I are both ex-racers, and neither of us had been to a grass drag in many moons. Needless to say, we were both pretty impressed with the races last weekend. These guys are running the same kind of speeds that we used to run, only they are using half the space! Got the adrenaline going for sure. I honestly don't know how they even hang on.....

Conditions appeared to be very good with the grass barely damp, and no dust blowing around. Reaction times for some of these guys....well, you could tell they'd been there before.

Was nice to see the triples still dominating, not to mention getting to hear them. Music to my ears!

Too old/fat to do it, young enough to want to...
We'll be back!
AL

·
Registered
199 Posts
I'm kicking myself for missing it!

·
Registered
530 Posts
Chip, we have a few more race left.  If you want to come to and set up booth just let me know.

September 28, 29 / Mid-Michigan Classic / Houghton Lake, Michigan
October 11, 12, 13 / Blue Water Nationals / Port Huron, Michigan
October 26, 27 / Fowlerville, Michigan

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
You guys will definately see me in Houghton lake!!! Any one who wants to hang out and go to the bar on Sat night let me know, I liv23 miles from HL. I will be more than happy to buy the first round at the Wood Shoe!

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
You will be able to find me with Bill Cudney. I plan on taking his guys down to the 'Shoe' on Sat night, and you and anyone else will be more than welcome to tag allong. It is about 35 miles from HL, but an easy drive.

·
Registered
199 Posts
What is the schedule Devin??  

Yes I would like to come and check out some of the racing..  Maybe sell a couple of video's too!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts