Snowmobile World banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody hear anything? If there are going to be any this year and what the dates will be? Thanks Kevin

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
I'm sure they will happen but I am unsure on the dates. I work in Frankenmuth so I will drive by and check it out and let you know. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
79 Posts
Just so you know guys, there will be vintage classes at the Frankenmuth event as well. Bob Quigly has agreed with Kris Bedard to run the same Vintage classes as is being run at three COSDRA events this summer. Check out the link for class break down.
We hope to make it but won't be sure until the last minute.

COSDRA Vintage Classes

·
Registered
212 Posts
i will be there running 600 i.s. hope to see you guys there.

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
I will probably go again this year, hopefully it rains a little before the event, last year the wind was blowing towards the stands and with the dry conditions, everyone was getting covered in dirt. I felt sorry for many of the dealers, much of their stuff was covered with dirt at the end of Sunday's events.

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hmmm, I have the kids that weekend. My daughter is supposed to start dance class on Saturday-- Trying to talk my ex out of it as it woud tie up two weekends a month-- my weekends with the kids. She think I do what she does and throw them in front of the t.v. and do what I have to do-- no they are with me all the time wheni I have them. I should be there though, they have really enjoyed snowmobiles especially now when they are away from mom. Kevin

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Originally posted by sleddinfool@Aug 25 2004, 10:08 PM
My daughter is supposed to start dance class on Saturday
[snapback]341460[/snapback]​

Kevin,Kevin,Kevin,you should have tried to talk mama and the daughter out of it.Between the rules,cost ,weekends shot,I feel for ya. I hope your daughter really enjoys the classes,thats all that matters is their happines,right? :bash: Ah yes what we sacrifice for the loved ones. :whatever:

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hmmm, decisions-decisions. Ex wife now wants the kids that weekends which is o.k. for me to head to frankenmuth for sure -- I haven't missed it since its been run there--but--- A guy at work now wants me to drag my mopar to Norwalk Ohio that weekend to go drag racing with him-- I haven't had it to the track in awhile, but do plan on going sept 25th and the weekend of Oct. 9th. which is also Hastings MI show. Man I need to cut back on the fun things I guess and figure out what to do. LOL Kevin

1 - 12 of 12 Posts