Snowmobile World banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys, gals, I need some help here. Is anyone from around the Lower Fraser Valley area? I am new here and am looking for places to go this winter. I'll need some easier areas to ride as I have never ridden in the mountains before. Just moved in from the prairies, now you understand right? Just a little prairie boy wanting to play in the bad ole' mountains.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Valleyman,

Do you live in the Fraser Valley of Colorado? If so I live in Grand Lake which is just 25-30 miles from you. I picked up my new RX1mtn today and I'm planning on going out tomorrow morning (Sunday) to start to break her in. I'd be happy to show you some of the Grand Lake trail system (snowmobile capital of Colorado). There is about 300 miles of trails here and more open powder meadows than in your wildest dreams.

As far as the Fraser Valley goes, there are some trails over there and there is also Corona Pass (which should have really deep snow after this storm). I've never been on any of those trails but I know a few people on your end of the county that have.

I'll check the board in the early morning before I go out. Let me know if you'd like to join me (you'll need to trailer over to Grand Lake). I won't be riding very hard, so it will be a perfect day for you to go and see what mountain riding is all about. Let me know, Max

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry, didn't know there are more than one F.V regions. I am a little N.W. of you, British Columbia. Thanks anyhow and I'm a little jealous that you are riding already. Happy trails.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts