Snowmobile World banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone won a free sled through Bombardiers current promotion? I've only heard of one $700 rebate so far.

·
Registered
678 Posts
I only got the $400, my dealership told me out of about 20 or so sleds, they were all $400. I don't know how they figure the 1 in 4 chances.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I got the $400.. also. ???
My dealer said that the third time they tried the had a $700 winner.
The funny thing is that their sister store did the same thing. Third sled sold 1 $700 winner. None after that? HMMM

·
Registered
226 Posts
Has anybody heard of somebody winning thier sled with this promotion?

·
Registered
310 Posts
gootch, I see that you have a LOT of MX Z x!!

·
Registered
101 Posts
I recieved $400 and haven't heard of any one getting anything else. What gives Ski-Doo? ???

·
Registered
624 Posts
I think my promotion ended in October. I bought a 2002 500 MXZ Trail. I got $1050 cash back at the dealership. :D

·
Registered
2,372 Posts
no the promo did not end in october. i won 400. as of nov 1st the prizes dropped, 300 then 600 then 800 and the free sled. i saw somewhere on the web that 1 sled was won i forget where maybe skidoo website.

·
Registered
678 Posts
I was looking on the ski-doo web site and read the fine print.

All these models aren't even eligible for the contest.

Eligible units are all new and unused 2003 Ski-Doo snowmobiles excluding all MX Z® –REV™, Legend™ & Grand Touring™ Sport 4-TEC V-1000, Mini Z, Tundra™ and Spring models

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
what the heck does that leave the mach Z.

·
Registered
678 Posts
Non REV MXZs non 4 stroke legends and grand touring. I just thought it was funny that the REV is excluded seeing as it's the sled featured in the game!

·
Registered
226 Posts
Originally posted by sledcrazy@Nov 16 2002, 05:42 PM
gootch, I see that you have a LOT of MX Z x!!
Somebody's jackin me around..........but I do own 02 and 03

·
Registered
29 Posts
I got $1000 and I bought the second one sold after the promotion started the guy b4 me they said he won the free sled .. this was at Spicers Boat City.. My uncle bought an 03 380 MXZ it was delivered 10-28- 02 and the dealer didnt do the thing till after the prizes were lowered they said he won 500 or sumthin he got P.O. and called Ski Doo They told him they would take care of it and then the dealer Pilgrim motersports told him he won $700 instead...

·
Registered
190 Posts
Gootch,

I'll type slow so you can read this........Those other sleds listed below your 02 & 03, are the snowmobiles you use to own. Did you already forget?????......................Gootch?

·
Registered
226 Posts
As you could see, I might have had too many this weekend.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts