Snowmobile World banner

Fresh Powder

2K views 21 replies 19 participants last post by  RMK911 
#1 ·
went for a few rips trying to beat the snow down :D New track hooks up great but wanting to push in the corners in the loose stuff.

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
nice shot permafrost....looks like cochrane :D

#10 ·
I would have too say we received almost 10". It was a good one. There is a chance of showers but more snow too follow. Just have to keep our fingers crossed. ;) we still need more snow yet , im just a little anxious. I am about an hour north of peterboro

Attachments

#16 ·
I'm stuck down here in the city & you're up there riding around :angry: Must be nice :p

#19 ·
Please don't post pics like that any more! Think about the poor people in Sweden that have PLENTY of snow but no more sled! :(
It's terrible.. All day long people come by on the street here with their sleds.. It seems they just ride here to show me that they got a sled and I don't....

MUST..... BUY.... SLED......

#21 ·
Originally posted by OntRider+Nov 30 2002, 01:53 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (OntRider @ Nov 30 2002, 01:53 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Ryan001@Nov 29 2002, 08:32 PM
Up here in Timmins I bet we have at least triple that!
Any trails open yet? I don't care about groomed, just need open trails.[/b][/quote]
outrider, in Cochrane we have been riding on old logging roads. I prefer these trails rather than the groomed ones.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.