Snowmobile World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My buddy with the SRX has just ordered a RX-1.  He is still going to stick with the SRX and have this as a addition.

This means i will get as much seat time as i want and will be able to race it as much as i want.

I cant wait for this winter because there are so many new things and toys.  

Its gonna be a good one.  Lets just hope for snow...

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Its gonna be a good one.  Lets just hope for snow...[/b][/quote]
Don't jinx us now, you should say "Let's just hope for MORE than last season"

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Mackzzzz1,
  I knew you secretly wanted to spend a bunch of time on an RX-1.
Caleb

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
Caleb, machzzzz1 read the post from american snow and secretly ordered one, claiming it's his buddies.

Here's the post:

Sled: Yamaha    

RX-1 grass drag testing.........
journeyman on 7/16/2002 10:21:00 PM

A friend of mine is a tech for Haydays and he recently spoke with the guys from Hauck Power Sports. They are grass drag testing an RX-1 as we speak. They said it is the fastest/quickest stocker they have tested to date. This is FYI, because it makes no difference to me. I don''t own one, but many of you are wondering about it''s performance. I am not to sure if they have figured out what class it will run because the other three mfg''s are fighting it. Time will tell.

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
I hope that they kick all of the other sleds in all the classes eve n the big trips just to shut people up! I've said all along that they are going to kick Butt!!
Caleb

1 - 5 of 5 Posts