Snowmobile World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, my friend Zack (whos now in jail for a VERY long time) has a 2001 PRO X 440, but it doesnt have any top end on it. its missing the cylinders, I was talking to his dad today at his sled show he had, I told him I would buy the whole sled as is right now for $900. He said alright its yours. I went back out there and looked it all over, its got one bent trailing arm. All i need is the top end to the motor. I was thinking buying a new 700 VES engine and throwing it in there (or a 600 VES). I would have KILLER sled for like 2500 bucks!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Ya I think you should buy it and then you will have 4 sleds. But if I were you I would do up one sled before you buy another to fix. What do you need 4 sleds for. You can only drive 1 at a time, if you maintained one sled good you wouldn't need a 2nd for backup. Unless you just have money to spend and a big place to park all your sleds then you should buy another so you can have 5 sleds to drive.

·
Registered
791 Posts
Actually buddy 600 ves cylinder and pistons will bolt right on. cheap fix better buy it up.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well, i wouldnt put it on, id have them do it. and yes i do have a lot of money to spend. seeing how i worked all summer for a ####load. i already have a truck which just got fixed. and i like to have more then one sled, and how do u figure that i have 4?? i have my MXZ right now and thats it. im only getting one more so that will make it 2. either: 97 zr 440, 97 mxz 670, or 01 pro x 440.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Well your signature only says three sleds on it I guess you just name other sleds to make it look like you have a lot of sleds huh? Just to make you look good. But I see that you have the zr 440 changed to (getting it this weekend). So your signature says 2 sleds plus the zr and now you are saying you are getting another sled. But a good sled cause its a polaris. Hope you have good luck with the pro x if you get it.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok here is how it is. I update my sig with every new sled that i THINK im gonna get. i THOUGHT i was gonna get that ZR, i am gonna take it out of my profile. that 700SKS is my dads sled. I OWN a 2001 MXZ 600, and THATS it at the CURRENT TIME. this week i will own 2 sleds. IM NOT SURE WHAT YET, as of the current time: October 26, 2002 at 10:37:41PM it is a 2000 SKI-DOO MXZ 600 so i will own 2 sleds, and my dad 1.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts