Snowmobile World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well looks like frosty is gone for another year. i hate it when he melts. it's like now what do i do ? lol all in all it wasn't a bad year logged just over 2000 miles. hope everyone had a good season.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
I got a fraction of my mileage this year but had some good riding anyway. Now the wait begins.

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
Jake.....You are not alone, I think many of us on here are sitting and thinking......now what?

There are a few on here who are looking forward to riding a brand new sled or at least a new one to them.. I remember that when we bought ours. That's a tough wait !

If we were able to sled anytime, anyday, anywhere, would it seem as fun? I don't know, but we always have next season to look forward to right now, and remember, we always have eachother and this site to get us through until we Ride Again ! No one understand the passion of snowmobiling better than another fellow sledder.. :thumbsup:

Snow4

·
oldslowsledder
6,491 Posts
Worse part of this season for the wife and I is we got involved in a major kitchen renovation that dragged on into the last couple of decent weeks of riding, seriously cutting the miles we normally ride. On the bright side our 06 sleds still look and smell new as I prepare them for their 9 month hibernation :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Good Luck David. Hope that eastern seaboard storm paid off for you.

I had a darn good winter this year.
My mileage was equal to my best year ever.

Cody put 3500 KL on his sled and that was with losing 1 1/2 weeks due to the cold seize and then missed out on last weekends riding due to the melt down of his piston again when we were in Cochrane. Definitely the highest mileage year for him by far.

Snow4, you've definitely hit the nail on the head.
It'll be one very long hot summer. Watched Cody endure it last year.
Hopefully my season will be better next year than his year was.
Oh well, it should be a very well polished sled coming out of the garage next winter. LOL.

Jeff

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts