Snowmobile World banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2000 Ski Doo MXZ 700 with 3400 miles on it. Machine is in excellent condition and needs nothing. The only thing wrong with it is that the belly pan has a hole in it from hitting a stump. It has a plastic skid plate on it which covers it up. Sled has an aftermarket camoplast 1 1/4" finger track on it and also a plug for a heated visor. This machine is VERY quick for a 700 and will beat most 800's. Only had skidoo oil ran through it and it was always very well maintained. No dissappointments. $2800 OBO. PM for pictures or call 586 610 9130. I will post pictures within the next couple of days. By the way, this sled was previously owned by Tim @ snowmobileworld, those of you who know him know that he does not buy or sell junk. This is 100% trail ready.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I have a 2000 Ski Doo MXZ 700 with 3400 miles on it. Machine is in excellent condition and needs nothing. The only thing wrong with it is that the belly pan has a hole in it from hitting a stump. It has a plastic skid plate on it which covers it up. Sled has an aftermarket camoplast 1 1/4" finger track on it and also a plug for a heated visor. This machine is VERY quick for a 700 and will beat most 800's. Only had skidoo oil ran through it and it was always very well maintained. No dissappointments. $2800 OBO. PM for pictures or call 586 610 9130. I will post pictures within the next couple of days. By the way, this sled was previously owned by Tim @ snowmobileworld, those of you who know him know that he does not buy or sell junk. This is 100% trail ready.[/b]

Can we see some pics.... Thanks

1 - 2 of 2 Posts