Snowmobile World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling a 2004 Warrior RX 4 Stroke 1000 CC. It is the blue color package. It is bone stock and in very good condition. The only mark on the sled is a small crack were the windshield attaches to the hood on the left side. Windshield is not loose and does not shake or move as a result. It is not noticealbe. The sled has not been wrecked I hit it with my backside while draging another sled onto the trailer. The sled has around 1100 miles which is like new for one of these 4 strokes. The only work done on this sled is Yamaha factory maintanence every season. All miles are trail miles from MI.
I am asking $4,000 US but this could go up this winter when the snow flies. The sled is in East Central IN and I would consider delivery to nearby areas.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello,

Could you e-mail me some pictures? [email protected]

I might be interested. Also, how far away would you deliver? I live in Cadillac, Michigan.

Rob Fox
231-357-2151[/b]
Ill send you some pics as soon as I can. I have been crazy busy at work and my home computer is down. I would be probably be able to meet you near the state line on I-69. I wouldn't want to have to go much further then that.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts