Snowmobile World banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
any one now bout how many miles you should get with a 02 800 highmark with 144 track? so far i average bout 40 miles to half a tank. tank is 10 gallon thanks

·
Registered
593 Posts
any one now bout how many miles you should get with a 02 800 highmark with 144 track? so far i average bout 40 miles to half a tank. tank is 10 gallon thanks[/b]

It depends alot on how you ride. How much snow, Powder or hardpack? Hillclimbing? boondocking, trails? On and off the throttle, or steady cruising?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thats true, our riding is pretty spiratic, we can be in powder one minute then dirt and then full throttle, but yea now that i think bout it it doesnt sound to bad for a 800 wiht 144x2" thanks

·
Registered
193 Posts
thats true, our riding is pretty spiratic, we can be in powder one minute then dirt and then full throttle, but yea now that i think bout it it doesnt sound to bad for a 800 wiht 144x2" thanks[/b]
I was lucky to get 65miles out of my 96 xcr600sp tripple tripple, and you have 800 cc. sounds rite if your cracken it open, I sold the xcr and went to mxz670. I'ts nice to have all the power to cross a lake at a true 110 miles hr, But it was hard to make it to gas stations sometimes, plus spending 60to 80 bucks a night, 340cc next year WFO, Crash Dummy

1 - 4 of 4 Posts