Snowmobile World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi!

Where do I buy a fuel can for my Switchback 07? My local dealer didnt know if and when any cans would be on the market over here. Apparantly the can for the 06 Switchback dont fit on the 07 very well - according to my dealer. I´ve been looking at purepolaris.com but couldnt find any can there whatsoever. Help me out here guys.

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
Hi Uni,

I will look around for you and get back to you on Friday. Nice to hear from you again.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi TD. Nice bumping in to you too. How is it going? Aint so much around any more, but drop by now and then. About the can; would be great if ya looked into it. I could always strap a basic fuel can to the sled but I suspect it would be less stable since the it has a much smaller base than a sled fuel can - at least looking at the 06s can. I do a lot of long runs and its long way between the gas stops up here so a can would be Sooo great. At leats ever sience I switched my 4stroker to a 2stroker :) . See ya around bud.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The construction of the tunnel is somewhat special. Its 15,6" wide but there is a couple of plastic handles on each side of the tunnel, and the space between thoose is only 12". Might be possible to turn the can 90 degrees, Im not sure. Give me some measurements.

·
Tragically Hip-OSA
5,007 Posts
Hey Uni, how have you been? When are you coming back across the pond?
I'm picking up my sled today at my dealers...I'll check and see what they recommend.

JT

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi JT !

Im not sure when dropping by again, but sometimes for sure. These trips cost a lot, so its mainly a economical issue. Maybee I should start raising funds at SW - 1 buck per member would do juuust fine :D .
Ask your dealer about the can and I´ll catch ya later. :christmas:

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the link kurtas. But thoose were big suckers - Im looking for something smaller. Preferably something that fits good behind the saddle.

·
Tragically Hip-OSA
5,007 Posts
Uni, I have a part number, but it is an 06 number. I don't now why your dealer doesn't think it'll fit, but you could contact Polaris to make sure. Part number is 2875249. Good luck...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts