Snowmobile World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
During the repair/new lightbar project on my truck, I'm proud to sport our SW site sticker where ever I go :thumbsup: . (and a few others too). Thanks to SHD for the donation at the SWCharity ride, I won one . Get with Dave if you would like a SW sticker and he'll set you up .
[attachment=35856:100_0127.jpg]
My old lightbar was cracking my flare (hitting things w/ the anntenas) so I made a new one to match the side rails, 20 bucks later and some fabricating this is how it turned out minus the anntenas.
[attachment=35857:100_0128.jpg]
oh remember the crunched door?Well it's all pretty now, We even got a new set of western bars too.
[attachment=35858:100_0131.jpg]
My week layoff is over and I'm ready to go ,I need the rest from all the work around here :huh:

up coming project...(dooski risers) almost ready to install polished them today:wink:
[attachment=35859:100_0124.jpg]
mutt

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
a pic of the truck after it got hit in the door.
[attachment=35872:truck_010.jpg]

Attachments

·
journeyman sled/motorhead
4,440 Posts
who did the paint/bodywork?

·
Super Moderator
3,958 Posts
looks great Rick! like all the finishing touches you do

Also very glad you guys got a new camera so we can really enjoy them :thumbsup:

·
Registered
465 Posts
that looks fantastic!
Great job with the sticker, and I like the bee also!
-Frank

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
who did the paint/bodywork?[/b]
Bristol collision( burton mi)
Funny thing how we ended up picking a bodyshop. I actually picked him out of 3 quotes, his being one of the high ones, but he's a sledder . I always seen his sleds sitting at the shop so I figure we sledders need to keep together. In -fact he is the one clear coating all my plastic this summer on my sled too(giving me a good deal :thumbsup: ).

Billww these lights are 7yrs old ,but they doo light things up nicley 55watts ea. One time I was coming home from work(2nd shift) and some kids in a convertible out crusing and.. a young lady decided to lift her shirt . Just then I kick them on... oh boy she was suprised :dazed: . I could count her freckles on her chest lol.

Still learning the camera matt , but getting there :wink:

The BEE might go . Depends on how the summer treats it . Im thinking of putting my version on it come fall[attachment=35885:bee.jpg]
Im not sure yet , I do have a few other ideas to do with the bee and the truck :wink:

Thanks for all the complements everyone :thumbsup: SWRules

MUTT

1 - 10 of 10 Posts