Snowmobile World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Fusion 900 held it's own at the Mt. Brighton hillclimb last weekend....I made it to the final 4 in class and then lost to a mod sled....All things being equal I think with a 140 lb rider it my have gone the distance. Very happy with this sled! :thumbsup:

·
oldslowsledder
6,491 Posts
This is a hillclimb event I take it? Pic?

Yes, congrats on the good showing :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
935 Posts
I got to ride a friends Fusion a bit this past winter....a very nice sled indeed!

Congrats on the great job.... :thumbsup:

·
Registered
657 Posts
Considering the Fusion wasn't designed for hillclimbing, that's impressive. :) Just... watch your belts while you're at it... that's how I lost one of mine. Congrats on the nice run... hopefully if ya manage to get modded out yourself, YOU'LL be the winner :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Considering the Fusion wasn't designed for hillclimbing, that's impressive. :) Just... watch your belts while you're at it... that's how I lost one of mine. Congrats on the nice run... hopefully if ya manage to get modded out yourself, YOU'LL be the winner :thumbsup:[/b]
Just checked the belt today....after 800 miles it is still like new :thumbsup: EPI clutch kit ordered last week should be here anytime :wink:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
go mike you are the man, good to see you having fun with the new sled congrades man

·
Registered
4,869 Posts
looks like fun :D

·
Registered
657 Posts
LoL. Mine looked like new at 1,700 miles... then it went in a bang before hitting 1,800 miles. Should be nice with the new clutch kit though :)

·
Registered
114 Posts
Just checked the belt today....after 800 miles it is still like new :thumbsup: EPI clutch kit ordered last week should be here anytime :wink:[/b]
Most people who bought the epi kit have modified the kit a lot for better performance. The helix in the epi kit is really shallow and it doesn't do much at all for performance as it does for belt life. One suggestion that I have heard is to run a TEAM 420719 helix on the 66/44 angle for stock on lightly modded sleds and the 70/46 angle for modded sleds. This helix can be run on its own and obviously you can change weights and springs as needed, but this will help both.

Many of us have done this with great results.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts