Snowmobile World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Garmin Etrex Legend. I bought Wisconsin and Michigan UP software from US Trail Maps. I am also using Mapsource and I can not get the Trail Maps installed in the GPS unit. I went through MapSource and stored all my waypoints but I do not have any trails on the unit. What gives? Please help!

·
Registered
269 Posts
After you plot the trail in US Trail Maps with the Route Tool click the Send to GPS Device icon...this will send the route to your GPS...you will now see all the waypoints from the route on your GPS screen...in order to see/use the route you have to click your Navigate button and select Navigate Route.

If you want to see/save your created US Trail Map route in Mapsource...open Mapsource...click Receive from Device...this will download the route off your GPS and display it in Mapsource.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks a lot for the help. I'll have to try that once I find all my crap from my move to a new house!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have a Garmin Etrex Legend. I bought Wisconsin and Michigan UP software from US Trail Maps. I am also using Mapsource and I can not get the Trail Maps installed in the GPS unit. I went through MapSource and stored all my waypoints but I do not have any trails on the unit. What gives? Please help![/b]

How do you like the US Map products. I notice thier products on the web site are all 2006 version. Are the maps current and complete? Thanks in advance for the help.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts