Snowmobile World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Master Embalmer
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What a fantastic time and snow galore, just kind of cold. It does not get any better than this.

·
Master Embalmer
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes I did but I try t post them and it says my pictures are two large. Trying to figure out how to reduce them so they can be posted.
Richard

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
I was up there with the wife last weeekend and would not recommend it to anyone....we rode from Gaylord to Mancelona to East Jordan to Indian River and back to Gaylord....The worst conditions I have seen in years....Miles of dirt and gravel...one section of trail 765 was about 3 or 4 miles of gravel road!!!!! Why it was scraped down to gravel is beyond me but I told the wife it would be the last ride in lower Michigan! Not to mention every jerk in the world was on that trail system....We were riding at 40 to 50 mph and we were passed by over 100 sleds...I don't have that big of a problem with that...it was the way it was done....they ran oncoming sleds off the trail.... :cussing: I just don't get what the big hurry is? You can ride in the U.P. on much better trails and ride for hours and not see another sled. I must have saw 2,000 sleds last weekend in the Gaylord area.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts