Snowmobile World banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Tragically Hip-OSA
5,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After looking over my weekends, I'm pretty much screwed until the Charity ride, unless our gig gets canceled on Fri. the 28th. Sooo, I'm planning on going up to Gaylord next Monday, coming back Thursday night (another gig). Anybody going to be up there or does anybody have an interest in going?

JT

·
Master Embalmer
1,232 Posts
After looking over my weekends, I'm pretty much screwed until the Charity ride, unless our gig gets canceled on Fri. the 28th. Sooo, I'm planning on going up to Gaylord next Monday, coming back Thursday night (another gig). Anybody going to be up there or does anybody have an interest in going?

JT[/b]
I WANT TO GO TOO! Terri and I will be in the Gaylord area but not until February :confused:

Richard

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
One week too early Jeff.... :(

Snow4

·
Registered
99 Posts
JT

You still have an open invite to make the trip to the UP this weekend. Digger sent me an email saying they are expecting HEAVY LES this weekend. We are coming home sometime on Thurs!

Shane

·
Tragically Hip-OSA
5,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yea, I know it's a week early, but my company is launching a new promotion the week after Christmas day and the week after New Year's...
Shane, still a consideration if Gaylord doesn't work out...

·
Master Embalmer
1,232 Posts
I'm chopping at the bit to get there and trying to talk the wife into letting me drive up for a "one-day" snowmobile trip just before Christmas. I need to come up anyway to pick up a new trailer and hopefully, find a very good deal on another sled.
Richard

·
10,054 Posts
Nobody? looks like you have my luck Jeff,,,

1 - 14 of 14 Posts