Snowmobile World banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

Getting closer and closer to getting snow, and I'm starting to wonder what affordable changes I can make to the Pro X, as I was consumed by the car during the summer months. I decided on gearing, but I'm not sure what changes I should make. It's stock now, so 23 on top and 39 on the bottom. But I'd like to get a little more low end, make her more snappy, maybe easier to stand up after a new track....but in changing it, I don't want to lose much of my top end. The speedo has told me I've been doing 100, so I really don't want it to drop any lower than 90 on the speedo. Any suggestions on what I should do/change to? Also, in changing the gearing, what other changes would I have to make, if any? Like would I have to mess around with the jets or clutching? Thanks in adavnce, and hope to hear your opinions,

Hodder

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
id say a little more snap but not mcuh top end loss go to a 22/40 or a 21/41. 21/41 will run you about 90 really MPH. 22/40 is like 93 real MPH. also as said on HCS the skid mod. only problem with that mod is you will loose a tad top end so id run a 22/40 probably. you will be amazed on the low snap youll gain. the increase in traction is crazy

1 - 2 of 2 Posts