Snowmobile World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Go here to look at what this winter is supposed to be like....... http://proa.accuweather.com/adcbin/profess...ional_index.asp You will have to make an account, but its free, then click on Joe #######i. he knows his weather. LOL i just looked at my post and they blocked out his last name!! it really is: b a s t a r d i.

·
Registered
97 Posts
He is a good weatherman, all last year I watched his "long ranger" forecasts (although it wasn't good news until March) most of his stuff was dead nuts accurate.

·
Registered
692 Posts
a weather man is as good as the computers and people around him. they use like 7 dif. computers to get info from then they put there own spin on it.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
actually it is his last name. and yes he is a good weatherman. its lookin good for the northeast this year!!!!!!! snowiest since 95/96... if i remember right, that year portland, maine had 123"!! (average is 72)

·
Registered
757 Posts
Yup, he's very good. My dad and I follow his forcasts pretty close and he's very accurate (considering the profession). He gets VERY technical in his reads - proof that this guy really gets into what he does.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I guess to hell he gets technical!! but he is very good.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts