Snowmobile World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lets say I am in the General Snowmobiling forum. Page 5. And on page 6 of a particular thread. Can I get back to page 5 of the the General Snowmobiling forum with one click?

If I click, go back to General snowmobiling, it takes me back to page 1. Then I have to click on page 5 again to get there. The other way is to use the back button on my browser. Click it 6 times and then I'm back to page 5.

Any shorter ways?

Kirk

·
Banned
5,166 Posts
Originally posted by Captain Kirk@Nov 19 2002, 01:51 PM
Lets say I am in the General Snowmobiling forum. Page 5. And on page 6 of a particular thread. Can I get back to page 5 of the the General Snowmobiling forum with one click?

If I click, go back to General snowmobiling, it takes me back to page 1. Then I have to click on page 5 again to get there. The other way is to use the back button on my browser. Click it 6 times and then I'm back to page 5.

Any shorter ways?

Kirk
Unfortunately, I don't know of a quicker way to do it. I will keep this in mind for the next update to see if we can keep the page spans for the actual forums active while surfing through the posts. Don't know for sure if that is possible right now but will look at it in the next update.

Thanks.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for thinking about it. I just cruise so fast, gettin' back to to where I was slows me down in the senerio I just mentioned. Dial up dosn't help.

I'm gonna test postin a pic now.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts