Snowmobile World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there any companys that do coating on aftermarket pipes in Canada and what are their websites and pricing if you can remember.

Also I am thinking of getting an aaen single pipe for my sled but I have heard they are very thin and crack when they get cooled off quick by snow and should be heat wrapped to keep them warm. Do you think if I got it coated I would not have to heat wrap it? ???

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
Fireball coatings is here in Ontario, check out their web site.
I just read in a catalogue that Aaen recomends you DO NOT coat or wrap their pipes.
:)
Rick.

·
Registered
8,771 Posts

·
Coming 2 a Trail near You
2,267 Posts
Not trying to get off topic... but I my buddy had his sent to a place in MN... didnt cost him that much either... I will get you some info if interested.... Thats the nice thing about pipes they fit in fairly small boxes (exception of triple pipes) and they can do it with out the machine

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
Thanks Rev,
We would all be dead and gone before I'd be able to figure out where I had their web address and phone number.

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by ZR Sled Head@Oct 20 2002, 04:11 AM
Fireball coatings is here in Ontario, check out their web site.
I just read in a catalogue that Aaen recomends you DO NOT coat or wrap their pipes.
Rick.
Really the instructions I have for the pipes says to wrap them if you ride in lots of fluffy snow and will get snow on them often? Whats with that, I will email them and ask.

·
Registered
101 Posts
well XC600 you can get em coated a little closer to home, there is a company in red deer alb. that should do em. If you phone Don's Speed Parts(800-431-CATS) in Wainrite they can give you the phone number.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts