Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well since I traded my sled on sat it started snowing here on Mon and it is still snowing,not alot but it is snow also looking at the forcast and it says snow for the next 5 days.

Please God what did I do to deserve this punishment?

I want my sled back!

Snow Ryde says it runs like a top and he loves it,but so do I.
Also the fact the wife and the rest of my family think that I am in a depression and that is why I traded the sled,This is also what my best friend thinks I believe(john corneillie).
I hope they don't send me away to the hospital.

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
You can't say we didn't warn you.  Expect next season to be perfect now too.
I must say I appreciate your contribution to the "greater good" though!!

·
Registered
918 Posts
I second PH on that! Thanks from all of us!

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Yeah, thanks for the sacrifice Snorat...had the best conditions for a long time earlier this week.

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
snorat,
 atleast you know you made a mistake and that is all god asks for, now you must say 50 our fathers and 50 hail mary's and 50 glory be to the fathers. then you will be straightened around.

·
Registered
416 Posts
God also told me something. This is what he said.

"Fastcat, get your Cat back from the dealer. Sno-Rat has sold his sled, He was an unbeliever and impatient, He doubted the ability of me to win over Mother Nature. He must pay with long winter days looking out his window at the glory i call snow, knowing that everyone else in North America is out riding in a gleeful bliss of powdery heaven. I believe this will be decent punishment for a non-believer. And just for a kick, I will burry North America with snow from October to May for the next 5 years"

All I have to say is Thanks for the Sacrifice Sno-Rat, I will take great pleasure in your pain for it has brought snow to some of us. Only kidding. I feel for you man

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks but I think the family is right because I am starting to lose it.I am lost and do not know why or how to get back.I wish ,I don,t know what the f ,,,hey why?why?please.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Snorat, just run out to your nearest Polaris dealer and buy a sled, no matter the size or color, and giver ####.. Put a smile on your face again...summers way to long....

·
Registered
32 Posts
Snorat I sold my sled in december, it was everything to me, I was very down for about two months. I`m over it now. What helped me what a little medication Called, SNOWCHECK, The fun part about it is that is fun to overdose. But you will not find this medication at the Pharmacy. You will have to find a Dealer out on the street. Not taking enuff of this medication can resault in Fatigue, power lose, depression, drowsyness, erectile disfunction,  boredom, drymouth and some rare cases even death. So go to your nearest dealer and get yourself a snowcheck today. I did and I`m totaly pumped.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Sorry to hear SNORAT!  What did you trade it for??  I agree with highmiler.  Go get one!

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well now the wife took the keys for the gun cabinet I think she gave them to the mother or my brother and yes she is talking hospital again life stinking sucks man

·
Registered
416 Posts
When the men with the white jackets come, Don't run......they have good drugs and a very comfortable padded room for you. Its great fun.

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SNORAT @ Mar. 09, 2002, 8:57pm)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Well now the wife took the keys for the gun cabinet I think she gave them to the mother or my brother and yes she is talking hospital again life stinking sucks man[/b][/quote]
Hey man.  So you sold your sled.  This ISN'T worth going all mental for.  Like others have said. Go buy another one, or at least do what I did.  I'm quite partial to diesel powered cars.  After the 9/11 attacks, I had a severe lapse of judgement and bought a Saturn, DESPITE the fact that I was specifically waiting on the new Jetta Wagon TDI to become available.  After the Saturn went into the shop for the second time, I went and bought a Mercedes 240D to play around with untill I can afford to replace the Saturn with the Jetta next winter.  In the meantime I'm having LOTS of fun cruising around in that car.  
That thing is of a caliber that STILL cannot be matched by ANY US or Japanese automaker.  Go buy an older sled and tear it up untill next season, and then buy a NEW machine.  

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Wolfman @ Mar. 08, 2002, 10:41pm)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">After the Saturn went into the shop for the second time, I went and bought a Mercedes 240D to play around with untill I can afford to replace the Saturn with the Jetta next winter.[/b][/quote]
Some how I'm having a problem with this quote. You bought a mercedes till you could afford a Jetta. I own a jetta deisel and I know they are expensive, but a mercedes
. Those german cars just cant beat em.

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Well, the price of a Jetta Wagon TDI is approximately $20K.  I bought the Mercedes for $2K.  If I were to trade in the Saturn now, I would be soaked for over $6K in depreciation, since I had the dealer throw Tax Title & License into the loan.  At 2.9%, I didn't care at the time.  After the car started acting like the last GM piece of garbage that I owned, I woke up quick about the level of upside down I created with this car, as well as how unpractical of a car it actually was considering what I need.  
  I bought a "3door" coupe when I needed a wagon.  I had no vehicles capable of hauling passengers untill I bought the MB.  Even then, It still needs some attention before I can be comfortable with the idea of long trips in it.  

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
If I can just make it till ice off then I will be ok since I will be spending lots of time with this.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
and these

1 - 20 of 31 Posts