Snowmobile World banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to let you guys know that I am leaving tomorrow for 9 days of sledding. Are ya jealous yet? How about if I told you that the area I am going to has got about 12" or more of snow (not great, but better than nothing).

But don't worry, I will still have access to then net to keep Mr. Yarek and his hoodlums (you know who you are, horsecollars...) in line. Just not nearly as often as now for obvious reasons!

I will be thinking of you guys while I am cutting over virgin powder...while the walleye and trout are snapping at my minnow...and of course while I watch the Elk on a sunny afternoon.

---Well.....probably not unless something breaks

·
Registered
664 Posts
I envy you horsecollar, have fun. Maybe my time will come a week from today, supposed to go to MI. but from what Johndee is sayin' it's not looking too good. If this trip doesn't happen I think it's time to put her away for the season.

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
rocketman,
 have one for us after the ride, now i heard about a guy that had one with his brothers but they were in different parts of the world. so he had 3 at a time.

anyways have a great time. we will be thinking about you and i am sure it won't be good. LOL

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Have a good trip your sledding highness
I'm heading away for a few days tomorrow as well,and the sledding is getting better every week here in ontario(most parts) hopefully at least another 5 weeks

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
Im going in the woods for 3 days tomorrow sledding and staying in a cabin in the hills it will be so relaxing and intoxicating.

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
some of us have had to travel for snow this season but not jwheeler he has to dig his sled out everyday.  

·
Registered
791 Posts
can't wait to hit the snow with Rocketman tommorrow night or saturday morning.  Lots of miles to make, on lots of snow in some parts of Saskatchewan.LOL

·
Registered
561 Posts
Where you guys going ? I'm heading out Fri 6:00 am Port Carling & Perry sound area . Going to have 12 of use up there ... hehehe  '' can't sleep ''  !!!!  That all that's on my mind .

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Rocketman~  Have a great trip!  I wish we had some snow here.  It's almost all gone plus the warm temps are melting the rivers!  There goes the only riding we have here.  Might go to Ely this weekend and ride some lakes.  We'll see.  LATER.

Midnight Screamer

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'll come back with lots of pictures!
Hope the server will be able to handle them!

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
rocketman,
 i am not sure you are supposed to post triple x pictures on this forum.  

i think that you yourself will have to delete them. "oxymoron" ?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts