Snowmobile World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a camp in weare but in the summer i see a lot of rocks and was looking for a good place in south nh to go pluse the lake in weare has me up in the air dont like water

·
Registered
32 Posts
I have ridden in Troy and Ringe NH the past couple years and the trails are pretty nice (as long as there is snow). The snowmobile club is the Monadnock Snomoles. I am sure people can recommend other snowmobile clubs.

·
Registered
935 Posts
I agree, Ringe, Fritzwilliam, Monadnock Snomoles do a nice job grooming. I found it hard to get a good map though for of all the local clubs trails.....ATV were aloud on some trails as well as XC skiers. Otherwise it's a nice ride.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I agree, Ringe, Fritzwilliam, Monadnock Snomoles do a nice job grooming. I found it hard to get a good map though for of all the local clubs trails.....ATV were aloud on some trails as well as XC skiers. Otherwise it's a nice ride.[/b]
Doo & All-
Here is the Sonomoles' map - http://www.snomoles.org/docs/SnoMoles_Trail_Map06.pdf

It's on their "trails" page @ www.snomoles.org
I was out New Years day- still a lot of open water

·
Registered
32 Posts
Has anyone rode the Snomoles trails (Ringe, NH) this week? I am hoping to do some riding this weekend if the trails are groomed and riding is OK.

Thanks!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts