Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey whats your fav place to ride in the mnts.tell us about it .one of mine is china wall just out of forrest hill calif.lots of powder,mntns.,and excellent boondockin!!there are also some good areas on donner pass.come on out,we usually have good snow mid nov.

·
Registered
287 Posts
what is boondocking.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Pickin' your way through the trees in deep snow. Until the trees get real tight the it is booniebashin'. After that it's just plain work :D

·
Registered
11 Posts
Favorite place to ride? You should know that one. Togwotee Pass... but of coarse! :D

Attachments

·
Registered
64 Posts
Well, I know it's a little bit of a drive for you guys, but if you ever get the chance....RIDE ALASKA. There is riding like you've never seen. Deep bottom less powder and outragous scenery. My favorite place to ride is on the Glaciers. I average over 1000 miles a year on them. They will take you places that only other sleds or helicoters can go. Often I stand on top of a mountain I honestly feel no other human being has ever stood. This pic is on the Tasnuna Glacier, about 64 miles from the highway (notice everyone packs 5 gals.)

Attachments

·
Registered
64 Posts
Originally posted by performancex+Oct 21 2002, 01:25 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (performancex @ Oct 21 2002, 01:25 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Iron Dog@Oct 21 2002, 12:35 PM
(notice everyone packs 5 gals.)
I don't see any chicks!![/b][/quote]
We're waiting on them!! :inlove:

"Alaska: Were the men are men...and the Huskies know it" :p

·
Registered
64 Posts
Hey OMOTM,
I see you were at last year's hillcross!! I was one of the Judges standing up at the finish line. Froze my patootie off that day!!! Thompon Pass is truly a winter wonderland :) Last years snow wasn't that great. Not much powder after early March. :(

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yes lady K........but don't let that scare ya...load up them new gades and come on down...................hey meangreen,you are shonuff ###### a i uhnnut right but.......its your turn to come down this a way!!

·
Registered
959 Posts
hey meangreen i love that sled i didnet know they made a zr 600 longtrack? did you do that your self? and as for my fav place it would have to be my backyard where it drifts 4 foot drifts sometimes :) i dont see much deep snow

·
Registered
269 Posts
I think somebody put something in my drink that night, probably alcohol. That was after a day of riding with a good group people. The weather sucked, the snow sucked and after enough brew , we all sucked. LOL

Attachments

1 - 20 of 20 Posts