Snowmobile World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am considering buying a 2001 ZR800EFI with 1400 miles on it from a dealer for $5100 does anyone else think thats a good deal? Thing looks brand new!

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
That price isn't to bad but in 2001 they didn't produce a efi model as far as I know of anyway.  I had been looking at a 01 ZR800carb with 1200miles in mint condition and some extras for $4600 from a private owner.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I could swear it said efi on the side, maybe its a 2002!

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My bad. It is a 2002. Now what do you think?

·
Registered
139 Posts
$5100 doesn't sound too bad. but this year I would try to get it below 5000.  it is from a dealer so you have to remember about tax, theres a couple hundred.  if it still has a warrenty and you can get them to through in some accessories, it would be pretty good.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They are going to add another year for the warranty! And a new cover

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
That's a pretty good deal Boots, as long as it's in good shape.  Of course, in a couple weeks the price should be lower, but he may not have it then either.  If you want the sled, buy it...you'll never feel bad about paying that price.

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
From all the 02 i've looked at that sounds like a good price.  Go for it.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah its a 2002, I thought at first it was a 2001 but after further review (asked the dealer) he said it was a 2002! I should have known by looking at it because it was all green with the raised handlebars, but what can I say!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts