Snowmobile World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
935 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had an excellent dealer in Mass. Customer service and work was A+ everytime. I am looking for a very reputable Ski-doo dealer in CT outside of Hartford north to North East. A Place that is well established. I know of Enfield Motorsport, but I have heard of mixed reviews.

Thank You

·
Registered
301 Posts
I just dropped my sled off at Enfield a few days ago. I'll let you know how they do.
-Dave

·
Registered
301 Posts
It took them 2 weeks to do my sled. It was running on one cylinder so they had to do lots of carb work. they replaced the slides and aligned the track. Put in new coolant. Fixed speedometer (It seems like I'm going faster than it says I am). I think thats all they did. It cost $530. So far it seems like they did a good job. Only thing is that track tension seems like it might be a little tight and like I said, the speedometer might be slow. Other than that they were good.
-Dave

·
Registered
301 Posts
About a week after picking it up and riding it, one of the carbs got stuck open (I think) a few gallons of gas leaked out the muffler. They said something was probably stuck in the carbs so they told me to bring it in for free cause they warranted it for 30 days. Maybe it'll stay working when I get it back :p But I brought it in on Tuesday, I think, and he said hed try to have it done by the weekend and if not definitely sometime early next week. Its saturday and I haven't gotten a call yet.

·
Registered
301 Posts
They called today (Monday) which is on time because they said theyd try to have it done by the weekend, and if not, Monday. So they are on time. They said they fixed the problem and put in a fuel filter (crap clogging the carbs was problem) to prevent it from happening again. Should be free cause it was under guarantee from them. Overall they are ok. Nothing special so far, but nothing horrible. Hope this helps someone.
-Dave

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hunters

All they Ski Doo riders I know seem to have the best luck with Hunters in Wallingford. I know it is not in the area you requested. I usually take a trip to NH for my sons 500ss. But that is just for warrenty work

·
Registered
12 Posts
If you ride New Hampshire talk to a few up there. They have no tax. They have more experience, reason being a lot more riders up there. I allways had better luck up there regardless of brand

·
Registered
301 Posts
Well I have a 30 day warranty so I'm hoping I'll be covered for as long as I need (in case they messed anything up). I hope to not have to bring my sled to a dealer again because of the cost, but if I do, I might consider leaving it in NH. Only problem would be staying up there until its ready. Thanks for the info.
Dave

1 - 8 of 8 Posts