Snowmobile World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im just starting to get into sleds because im a big fourwheeler and now that theres snow i cant ride my fourwheeler alot becauase its a sport one not the big 4x4 ones.(its a honda 440ex if anyone else on here is into fourwheeling haha) but my dad doesnt want to spend alot of money on one and my friend who i go fourwheeling with is into sledding and he has a ski doo 670 h.o and his dad is selling a i think 99 or around that yamaha vmax 500 for 500 bucks. from what ive heard from them is that its in good condition and runs good and that and its black with a red windshield. i dont kno much about sleds thats why i figured id come on here and see if anybody knows much about this sleds to tell me if theyre good sleds and if its worth it and how they ride and that. thanks everyone any input would be greatt.

·
journeyman sled/motorhead
4,440 Posts
yamaha has built reliable sleds for many years, this one is no differant.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks everyone this weekend i think prolly friday or saturday im goin up to look at it and ride it around i just wasnt sure if it woudl be more worth it to get the extra thousand or so dollars and get a newer used somethin else but this should be good since everyone says its a good reliable sled and also since its my first snowmobile too and next year or even maybe later in the year ill upgrade haha

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
one more quick thing does anyone know about how fastt they like top outt at? i was just wonderingg thanks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts