Snowmobile World banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right now Precville has excellent snow. tons of the soft powder in the stubble fields(2 feet) and the trails are in good shape. We were up there on saturday and it was the best snow I have seen in a long time and we are going back again next weekend.

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
I was in the car and ready to go out there this weekend...gonna try and make it next weekend. You in Snow Monkey? Is that cat gonna be fixed for next weekend?

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If your going with snow monkey you hd better bring a rope......JK
 it was worth the drive to ride in that deep of snow.......I think we are going again on saturday. If you go head north a couple of miles and  try not to get stuck.

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
I sled around Norquay/Swan River and Crystal Lake...which is only about a 30 drive from Preeceville.

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So your right at home up there.......Maybe I should go with you so I dont ride in circles again..
 There is alot of trees and we were scared to get lost.....forgot the GPS at home and I dont even know how to work it anyway.....I just use it for top speed.

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
I don't know the area that well...but I'm getting there. I have some good guides (cousins) that live out there and are more hardcore than I am. It is tough to keep track of where you are because there are no real landmarks...just don't cross any roads!

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
Too many Whitetail around for that...tried it last year

Sled head...if I go maybe you and Snow Monkey can tag along...the accomodations aren't the greatest, but there is heat, electricity, and cheap gas....

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Well, Well, Well, aren't we all having a little fun at my exspense. You won,t get lost if you follow me cause you will still be able to see the trailer. Or else you can look for the nhaze of black smoke hovering around my sled!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts