Snowmobile World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well in Southeast Michigan we got 6 inches of snow today so I got on my suit and my dad and I went for a ride the F7 is AWESOME my dad has an 01 ZR 800 with Speedwerx pipe, C kit, V force reeds, reed spacers, mono block head and power breather it has about 158hp :blahblah: . we lined up on a nice hardpacked road going about 20 MPH and nailed it. I go about 6 feet ahead of him and he said i was pulling away at about 2-3MPH and he couldn't catch me! :hallo1: My F7 only has 50.2 miles on it so we only went to 100MPH while im breaking it in and he said I was still pulling away at about 2-3 MPH :hallo1: . This F7 pulls just as hard from 60-90MPH as it does from 30-60MPH. Its a whole lot easier to Maneuver than the ZR but the seat could use a little height does anyone have any ideas what i could use im 6'5 270 lbs? But so far I have no complaints! AWESOME SLED!!!

John

·
Registered
23 Posts
some company is selling a wedge thingamagiggy that raises the back end of the seat and effectively changes the riders position. looks o.e.m. seen it on some forum. maybe hardcoresledder.com

·
Registered
234 Posts
There is a company that makes a seat riser for the F-Cats called Outer Limit Sports. The product is called the KLYMAXX WEDGE and is available out of Dennis Kirk mail order for $170.99. It relocates the tail light and gives the back of your sled a "finished" look You can find them online at www.denniskirk.com
Bleedin' :devil:

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
Originally posted by 03f7snopro@Dec 2 2002, 10:08 PM
My F7 only has 50.2 miles on it so we only went to 100MPH while im breaking it in
& people wonder why the F7s are blowing up :doh:

·
Registered
12 Posts
hey revrnd you will need all prayers and blessings with that little 600 thingamaging you purchased. :0: :p :blahblah: did you recieve a free ham with that sled or canadian bacon :nervous:

·
Registered
468 Posts
lol,good to hear that f7 is runing great for ya,glad to hear something good about it with all these reports on some blowing up.enjoy

1 - 8 of 8 Posts