21 - 40 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
516 Posts
I got some for the polaris XLT's xtra large turd or xtra lazy tripple hehehehe

·
Registered
79 Posts
We called our old zr the "slimer", but only when it worked and "P.O.S." when it didn't, which was most of the time. lol. The zrt 800 is either called the "phat pig" or the "zert".
I haven't got a name for the cougar yet and probally never will except for "for sale".

·
Registered
791 Posts
Polaris XLT= xtra letucce and tomato
Cat ZRT= ZIT
Polaris touring=PT cruiser
Polaris= Polura$$
Artic Cat= artic scrap
ski doo= ski dog
Yamaha=yammydinger

·
Registered
3 Posts
I call my freinds sled. 1996 Ski doo ( Dog ) formula z , it looks like dumbo with the ears sticking out, Barney, grimmis, 2nd budy mustard bucket
This is the best part of snowmobling giving bs out
Pray for snow

·
Registered
249 Posts
91 Polaris indy 650----------------------------------------------Pul-Yer-A$$
97 MXZ 670-------------------------------------------------------Bad Rotax
99ZR600,01ZR800,02ZRCC800 all green-------------------Snot Rockets
00 ZRT 600--------------------------------------------------------Baby Zirt
03 Red F5----------------------------------------------------------Dont have one yet

Two up Touring sleds-------------------------------------------Grocery Getters :D

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
Guys....nicknames...lets not get into bashing names, even if it is funny. If it continues and we get one complaint, this topic is toasted. :sly:

·
Registered
299 Posts
I used to have a 95 XLT, but crashed it. Took the insurance $$ and started parting it out on ebay. Last year the wife, (fiancee at the time) started espressing interest in snowmobiling, so I started looking for a CHEAP way to get her into a sled... one day while selling XLT knickknacks, I came across an XLT triple piped with a blown motor (suprise, suprise!). Also had a cracked chaincase, and a couple of other problems... the price was right, $500. Well I took it and combined it with some other parts that I had in stock.... engine, skidframe.... and a bunch of other misc parts, and now have a sled that is mechanically tip-top, but had some cosmetic issues. but, for a total investment of $580, I consider it a deal.

It has two nicknames...

Junkyard Dog,
Sanford and Son.

·
Registered
4,869 Posts
We used to call the longtracks COUCHES

Friends call everyone elses sleds [slugs :withstupid:

·
Registered
64 Posts
Had Yamaha SS440 in 83' my buds called the tree climber, which I didn't understand because it didn't actually climb the tree. It just happened to be 15ft. in the air when it HIT the tree. :nervous:

Also, my buds are already calling my RX-1.......The RX1ton. (I just don't understand my buds sometimes). :sarcasm:

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
My old V max had the pogo front susp. which my friends felt it appropriate to call it "Pogo" and for the phazer they call it "little one" ;)

·
Registered
111 Posts
My 95 xcr was frankenstein,cause it was pretty scruffy,cracked hood,stickers gone,probly cause I rolled it a few times, :( ,but how areya gonna be a better rider if you dont have a little crash now and then to compare it to :D my new sled is grumpy's toy 01 700 xcsp :sly: SWRules

·
Registered
145 Posts
My ride is a 99' ski doo formula z..it's all purple and the boys call it Barney then my buddy ende up witha ZR 600 all green..hello baby bop! We ride with a guy that loves the Yamahahahahahah's.
Rubber side down

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Originally posted by NvrPlay2ty@Oct 21 2002, 08:56 AM
My ride is a 99' ski doo formula z..it's all purple and the boys call it Barney then my buddy ende up witha ZR 600 all green..hello baby bop! We ride with a guy that loves the Yamahahahahahah's.
Rubber side down
BARNEY!! That's funny.

I hate that dinosaur, with a passion. Hes one of the reasons I won't have kids.

·
Registered
355 Posts
i refer to my 99 INDY500XCSP as BEAUTY :thumbsup:

21 - 40 of 51 Posts