Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats your favorite breakfest to start off a day of nothing but riding,,,,,,,,,,,,mine would be corn beef hash and sunny side up eggs with toast and pancakes with a couple of sausages and coffee and then take off,,,,man Iam getting hungry just thinkin about it,,,,,,,,,,,woo hooo :D

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
O Yaeh,I forgot Tabasco !!!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Ahhhhh, a subject near & dear to my heart!!!!

Big glass of tomatoe juice to start....!

Three eggs, over easy.....half pound of fresh roast beef hash......double order wheat toast.....hash browns, preferrably simmered in bacon fat.....and what the heck, a slice of fruit to make me feel good about myself.

Throw in a couple of cups of fresh brewed coffee and a tall glass of ice water to wash everything down!

Then lets let'er rip!!!!!! :inlove:

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Man thats sounds killer to plxnbury, I"ll have to throw that down one morning

·
Registered
496 Posts
Before a ride ? Hell no !!! With all that food I can just feel that big Turd pounding my insides all day. And no OJ or soda , heartburn. Just toast with peanutbutter and water and a powerbar. Mmmmmm Powerbar probaly taste just as good going out as it does going in :p

·
Registered
85 Posts
Well my morening starts with a pound of bacon fried to perfection. Isave the bacon grease to fry up my fries with or whatever potatos i have in the fridge with 2 or 3 glasses of milk. MMMMMmmmmmm! :D
Gotta Love Fried fries in bacon grease!

Thanks

·
Registered
496 Posts
How long do canadians live for ? And hey your bacon is ham ,Damn canadians pulling the wool over are eyes ah :sly:

·
Registered
70 Posts
as soon as i wake up there is a bagel waiting for me (toaster on a timer) with cream cheese. then i have a quart of milk. then i cook pancakes, and BBQ some sausages. 10 min later i have a oatmeal muffin and a glass of orange juice. then the toilet gaskets get a workout.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bring on the back bacon aah :p

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
I eat very little before I go riding as it makes me lazy. I usually have some toast with or french toast/pancakes. I never have OJ or anything greasy as the heart burn will kill me.
Bonedaddy our peameal bacon smokes all others, so dont even go there. ;) :D

K

·
0 Posts
I have 5 Johnsonville breakfest sausages a plate covered in hashbrowns and 2 slices of toast and 2 pieces of bacon. Those sausages are so good. And some orange juice or hot chocolate. AHHHHH it is so goood :inlove: :inlove:

·
Registered
316 Posts
instead of filling up before i ride i look forward to eating at the ma and pa dinner's and hole in the walls . along the trails just to show my thanks for being there. kind all goes together to me i just see it a s part of all of it.

·
Registered
624 Posts
I doo Previcid as part of my daily regimine,, :D (Heartburn)

Beef or Venison Steak (Rare) 3 eggs over easy, 4 slices of whole wheat toast with butter, American fries! (Can you say Fried Potatoes!) Adding Katsup or Tobasco as I see fit for the day! ~L~ Oh! At least 2 cups of coffee (Light, no sugar) and a BIG glass of ice water! :D

·
Registered
360 Posts
I never eat breakfast as I can't seem to eat within 3 hours after waking up. I'd skip breakfast and eat big juicy grilled hamburgers with a lot of sauce on the way :)

·
Registered
404 Posts
Anything that's quick and easy...always seem to be hustling out the door to get to the trails.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
depending on where we stay, it depends what we eat, but we always fill till we almost bust it seems, my parents, and all my friends parents are kick @$$ COOKS! Haha. :D

·
Registered
546 Posts
Got snow, is that you having breakfast in your avatar picture. roflmao

for me a light breakfast will work for sledding. 2 toast with butter, glass of water and i am ready to rock.

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
Bacon 'n eggs, apple juice, coffee.

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Whether we eat breakfast at the cottage or at a graesy spoon on the trail it's usually the same.3 eggs over easy,home fries,6 pieces bacon,4 sausages a cup of coffee and a big glass of tomato juice.And normally a pancake or two as the wife never finishes her breakfast :) If we have had steak for dinner the night before i make sure i bbq enough so we can have steak and eggs in the morning ;)

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
:withstupid:

thats exactly what I do.
I do like stopping on the trail, after a few hours of riding, for a big feast. Load her up, meat, potatoes, canadian bacon eh, home fries............mmmmmmmm

No wonder the doctor tells me I have high cholesterol. :(

1 - 20 of 50 Posts