Snowmobile World banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well cracked a couple ribs on the king cat last weelkend and normally its no big deal, tape em up and go thrashing but this time I wheelied over a knoll, look down to see me and the cat dropping into a creekbed, took the throttle block to the chest over my heart and broke a couple as I was flying over the bars, bad spot to break em.
So now have some healing time and its driving me nutz. How bout some videos? I know everyone got some new cami's for christmas and nothing new has been posted in the vid section. Help a bro out if I cant ride I would like to see you riding! :whistling:

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
What nobody shooting any video this season? I know not everone is flat landers on here, share the wealth fellas.

·
Registered
110 Posts
ouch man, glad to hear that you didnt break more than that. hope you heal up soon. there's nothing worse than being off the sled! i'll try and get some video up for you when i get my suspension put back together.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ouch man, glad to hear that you didnt break more than that. hope you heal up soon. there's nothing worse than being off the sled! i'll try and get some video up for you when i get my suspension put back together.
its all good I'm alot better now, but the spider let loose on the King Cat so I fixed that but still need the o rings for the cutler weights so cant go out yet anyway...always something right?

·
Registered
110 Posts
its all good I'm alot better now, but the spider let loose on the King Cat so I fixed that but still need the o rings for the cutler weights so cant go out yet anyway...always something right?
it is always something! glad to hear your healing up. my season ended prematurely when i had a run in with a guard rail that refused to yield lol... its always something... :rolleyes2:

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
LOL, yea it is.This is the second year in a row for broken ribs. Maybee I'm gettin brittle in my ol'age! lol But at least we still got snow for a few more weeks yet. Gonna go out again this weekend.

·
Registered
110 Posts
try to keep from breaking anything else lol. so far ive been lucky enough not to break any thing on myself, only the sled! knock on wood! :lookaround:

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Actually me and the boss are taking a half day today and heading out, one of my riding partners just got an 07 m1000 and we want to run it with my king cat and see how she runs, probably will take me on the top end though.

·
Registered
110 Posts
good deal. im liking the looks of those m1000s. tell me how she goes will ya?

i finally got my front end parts all together and took my sled out for a great ride the other day. let me tell you, having that down time then jumping back on and riding hard made me pretty sore! right now they are saying 15 inches of snow tonight. so im keeping my fingers crossed to get one more good ride in before i tuck her away for repairs this summer.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yep I know what you are saying same for me, this weekend beat me up a lil too! lol As I got a little bit roudy.

Attachments

·
Registered
110 Posts
haha, great pix man! i didnt take too many after we got that snow fall cause i was too busy riding. it was a heck of a lot of fun, but now we've had a few 50 degree days that are taking thier toll on the powder. looks like the seasons coming to a close here. :(

1 - 12 of 12 Posts