Snowmobile World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
looks great!w/the black tunnel,the black extention is the way to go ;) your gonna love the way your machine will hook up,post some more pics as you go.later SWRules

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
Sno slinger that looks great . Once you goto the 136" there is NO going back to a 121" Im sure you will love it. What track are you putting on?
One other question is how did you post your pictures? two on one page and the pictures showed up in the reply section, Ive never seen that happen. Keep us posted

·
Registered
791 Posts
Who's kit are you using SLP or ? How far into the tunnel does the extension rivet, will it be strong enough to really yank on that rear bumper when you are stuck.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What track are you putting on?
I am putting on a camoplast 136"x1.5".

One other question is how did you post your pictures?
I just clicked on the "IMG" code tag and put in my URL to my website and then put another one below it.

What sled did you put it on, and how much did it cost for the parts?
It is on a '99 XLT SP and the tunnel extension and gas rack cost ~$60 from jsledder. Outdoor Supply

How far into the tunnel does the extension rivet, will it be strong enough to really yank on that rear bumper when you are stuck.
As for being strong enough, I believe so. It is made of 1/8" aluminum. We will see cause I am about to hang the back end from the rafters again to mount the skid back on it. It goes into the tunnel about this far.... I may put one more bolt through it for peace of mind....

·
Registered
35 Posts
I usually cut out around that running board brace. And put one more bolt in the top forward most corner, or rivet. If you use rivets make darn sure they are good ones.
Also, they are strong enough to pull another sled with, I found that out a couple times. And you can jerk on it as much as you want when you get stuck.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah, that looks like a good place to put another bolt. Those black bolts you sent with look and work great....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts