Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some people think the tropics are Paradise ? Pffft ! Paradise is Paradise and we are headed there in a few hours to Ride the White gold for 5 days.
Have a great week everyone and "think snow" we will take lots of pics with the new camera and talk to you all in a few.

Be safe, and have a great week Everyone !

Snowmutt/Snow4

·
Registered
670 Posts
Let us know an update soon. I am planning on coming up to Paradise or Trout lake this Wed. and would like a current trail report. Hopefully it is awesome and you an snowmutt don't have it shredded by then. Sounds like you guys are planning some boondocking from the looks of mutts other post so you can leave the trails in great shape.

·
oldslowsledder
6,491 Posts
Wishing you and the 'mutt' all the best S4, hope the trails are groomed and the powder deep!!

·
Registered
980 Posts
PLEASE, a report upon your return.
We are headed up the 3rd for 5 days.
5 guys and 5 days, that is the makings for a great hundreds of miles, trails and 2 tracks, broken parts, my sled is faster than yours, double topper with cheese, beer farting, stinky a$$ hotel room, 2 stroke smellin', story tellin' week! I cant wait!

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
PLEASE, a report upon your return.
We are headed up the 3rd for 5 days.
5 guys and 5 days, that is the makings for a great hundreds of miles, trails and 2 tracks, broken parts, my sled is faster than yours, double topper with cheese, beer farting, stinky a$$ hotel room, 2 stroke smellin', story tellin' week! I cant wait![/b]
LOL.... :lmao: Doug, you guys have a great time. Don't let Mikey light a cigarette during all of that. Stay off the lakes! LOL....

·
Registered
980 Posts
Thanks Dave, I am afraid that the lake comment may apply to you to now.
Hope you got your gremlins figured out.

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ok....Back safe and sound after a slow start and a great ending ! The snow conditions in Paradise on Mon/WED were not that great.. There was snow to ride but getting in and out of towns was not easy. Then..........and then came the storm ! I'm not joking we were in a Blizzard up there with 14 inches dumped on us starting Thursday night ! Paradise lost power for about 4 hours and there we were sitting in a blizzard in the Dark and just loving every minute of it. I am happy to say I was one of the first out and about on friday morning to break trail for all the riders up there. If you are headed to Paradise/strongs/newberry/seney and anywhere inbetwen the snow is GREAT ! We saved our last play area for sat down in Strongs. ( sorry Rob we tore it up first this time) and we ended up staying an extra day because we just couldn't leave all that snow. :) Will post many pics later but wanted those heading up to know how good they are going to have it. Have a blast !

Snow4

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
A couple pics until we figure out this Kodak Easy Share thing.....lol

Pics from the Falls Trail and out by Seney and Rainbow Lodge.

Snow4[attachment=34266:100_0086.jpg]
[attachment=34267:100_0040.jpg]
[attachment=34276:100_0083.jpg]
[attachment=34277:100_0094.jpg]

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ok.....Time to Get up and Ride.

[attachment=34269:sunrise.jpg]

Let's go see Dave and his Boyz ! :wink:

[attachment=34271:seney_trip.jpg]

What and Why is this purple thing in THAT ?? lol

[attachment=34272:urinal.jpg]

Oh Nevermind let's just go go go.........down this !
Look Familiar Matt ??

[attachment=34274:Our_Paradise.jpg]

Snow4

·
10,054 Posts
glad to hear you guys had a good time,,, been quite without you here this week,,, lol

·
Super Moderator
3,958 Posts
We should have bought you a new camera 3 yrs ago Allison. great pictures guys! think I have used that latreen b4. Big ? is, did you run it twice? Think I know that spot but gps coords would help :p

So you like the kodak eh? Lets see some VIDEO!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
Looks like a great time, love the pics :thumbsup:

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
We should have bought you a new camera 3 yrs ago Allison. great pictures guys! think I have used that latreen b4. Big ? is, did you run it twice? Think I know that spot but gps coords would help :p

So you like the kodak eh? Lets see some VIDEO!!!!!!![/b]
Indeed the new camera is fantastic Matt ! I think I ran that trail 2 times a day..lol ( at least) We went and saw all our friends in Paradise, Chic, Mike and thier daughter Madison. We also went and saw Nancy from the Vegabond, a real nice woman ! Rick will be doing the Video part.......He's better at it than me.

Snow4

·
Registered
802 Posts
Cool, thanks for the report! I'll be heading up wednesday....was supposed to be on the road right now, but the trip is being delayed a couple days... :confused: I hope you left some snow for us to carve up! We'll be at the Vegabond from wednesday thru sunday.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts