Snowmobile World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The idea and claims around these things all soundgood and make sense but has anyone out there compared them to stn. sliders?
:)
Rick.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I've tried them a couple of times. Biggest difference is the price. Didn't seem to last any longer or give any more noticable speed. :doh:

·
Registered
791 Posts
They lasted longer on my indy 500 but wore the track clips very quick I would not recommend them. Put the money towards some hyperfax slides.

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
I love them. won't run anything else.
We were out on a real cold morning, on freshly groomed trails a couple years ago. Three buddies burned up their sliders, I didn't have any problem.

convinced me.

FishHog

·
Registered
113 Posts
I have used them and drilled them and really found no benefit to them. A friend always uses teh super slippery sliders, expensive but he says they work great. Not sure what I am doing yet this year.

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
I've used them. But conditions have varied so much that I haven't been able to do that much of a comparison. They seem to last longer but who really knows. My saber carbides also seemed to last longer than my woodys too. So I don't know if it was just conditions. I bought another set of the graphites. Same dealer. They aren't much more. I get them for around 23 bucks a set. And the regulars are just under 20 so not much different.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts