Snowmobile World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
LadyK, I couldn't find where you asked me about the Rec. area on 504. That's a good spot. How well do you know the people on the other side of the highway? You might get away with a couple of runs, but someone's bound to complain

Your little challenge reminded me of a May 2-4 weekend south of there in Lasswade back in the late 80s. We were at a friend's place & he had an early 70s Murder Ski (Moto-Ski) in the yard. Someone got it fired up. You had to lift the rear end up, rev the snot out of it, drop the rear & jump on.

2 of the guys take off towards the junction of 504 & county road 46. they ride back into the yard & about a minute later the cops go flying by.  

We don't know if someone complained or the guys were just lucky to get the sled "home" before the cops drove by

·
Registered
2,908 Posts
New people own the place where all the boats were stored (Glen Alda Marine)dont see much of them.I thought the rec field was for all to use?I dont think I have ever seen anyone there except us in the winter. I think it would liven things up around here dont you?

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was going to mention that I think the sign says use at own risk. I guess as long as you've got the registration & insurance up to date there shouldn't be a problem

1 - 5 of 5 Posts